Our team is what makes Reliant special. We really care. We care deeply about enabling people to really live, not just exist and we provide human care, not just health care. Our Registered Nurse Coordinators really listen to you, your support network and your doctors to put together a Care Plan that will work for you and set you up for success. Our carers are selected to work as part of “Team You”.
Reliant Healthcare staff:
- are supported by Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinators
- are trained in Manual Handling
- are selected through a rigorous interview process
- hold a current Police Clearance certificate
- have a range of personalities and qualifications to ensure you a comfortable match
- are required to uphold Reliant’s quality standards
- are committed to enhancing a client’s life
- often speak several languages
We are always looking for skilled and caring staff to grow our team across Australia. If you are have great skills, a caring and positive attitude and love teamwork, please get in touch!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Reliant is proud to support the LGBTI community. Ensuring an inclusive environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex employees is a key part of our strategy. We are committed to raising awareness and educating all our people about our LGBTI community, while simultaneously supporting our LGBTI employees and providing a workplace of equality. At Reliant, we adhere to a strict non-discrimination policy and provide a clear, open line of communication between employees and management. Reliant is working with Pride in Diversity to continuously improve when it comes to workplace inclusion.